Monday, January 12, 2015

Raiders of The Lost Ark

"Raiders of the Lost Ark" was directed by Stephen Spielburg. It was produced by George Lucas, the man who produced "Star Wars." The movie stars Harrison Ford as "Indiana Jones", Karren Allan as "Marion", and Paul Freeman as "Dr. Rene Belloq." 

I really liked this movie. This was my first "Indiana Jones" movie that I had ever seen. I have seen Harrison Ford in "Star Wars" earlier this year. He is a great actor. I liked the plot and how he had to battle his rival, Dr. Belloq, throughout the whole movie. The movie had numerous historic and Biblical references such as Hitler and the Nazi's, and the Ten Commandments in the Bible. 

The things that I didnt like about this movie was the graphics. In some scenes the graphics and animation wasn't as great as the movies today. For example, when the souls came out and killed the Nazi's when they opened the covenant, I think that the animation could have been a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment