Friday, January 23, 2015

Harvey

"Harvey" is a comedy movie that was directed by Henry Koster in 1950. The movie stars James Stewart as "Mr.Elwood", Josephine Hall as "Veta Louise", Peggy Dow as "Miss Kelly.", Charles Drake as "Dr. Lyman Sanderson", and Cecil Kellaway as Dr. "Chumley." 

I kind of liked this movie. It seemed a little bit silly. I mean really, a six foot three inch, invisible, rabbit? I wish that we could have seen the rabbit in the movie. I also would have liked it if it would have been in color, instead of black and white. But I still found this movie interesting. It kept me interested throughout the whole movie.

I think that the rabbit was real. The proof of it being real is in the movie. The doors open up and the wallets were stolen. Dr. Chumley saw him and so did Veta Louise. So Mr. Elwood was not the only one to see Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment