Friday, January 30, 2015

Lord of the Rings "Fellowship of the Ring"

"Fellowship of the Ring" is part one of a 3 part movie serious of "The Lord of The Rings." This movie was directed by Peter Jackson. It stars Elijah Wood, Andy Serkis, Ian Mckellen, Orlando Bloom, and Sean Austin.

I really liked this movie. This was the first time I had ever seen a "Lord of the Rings" movie. I did like the plot and the idea of using mythical creatures and made up countries. It was very interesting and always had me wondering what was gonna happen next. I didnt like the ending of the movie though. The movie ended as a cliff-hanger and I hate those.

The movie is relevant because it teaches us about friendship. The friendship that Sam and Frodo have is unbreakable. Sam promises Gandolf that he will never leave Frodo. When Frodo tries to leave Sam nearly drowns because he is trying to chase after Frodo. The hobbits have a great love between each other. So in the end, it is relevant because it teaches us a lesson about friendship and how its important.

No comments:

Post a Comment