Thursday, November 20, 2014

Something Like it Hot

"Something like it Hot" is a comedy film that was made in 1959 and was directed by Billy Wilder. The movie is stars Marilyn Monroe as "Sugar", Tony Curtis as "Josephine", and Jack Lemmon as "Daphne". The movie is ranked the #2 greatest Movie of All-Time. 

I really liked this movie. I thought it was very creative and had a great plot. It had some very funny scenes throughout the whole movie. This was my first movie that I had seen of Marilyn Monroe. She is beyond gorgeous. I thought it was funny how two guys pretend to be girls, just to get away from some mobsters from Chicago. They had to wear heals and dresses and it just made it hilarious. Even though the movie had no color, and was black and white, I do believe it was a great movie. It definitely deserves to be on the list of the all-time greatest movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment