Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Great Escape

"The Great Escape" was directed by John Sturges and written by "Paul Brickhill." The movie stars Steve McQueen as "Hilts"and James Garner as "The Scrounger." The movie is based off a true story from World War Two. 

A group of allied prisoners of war in trapped inside a nazi-controlled camp, where they try to escape the camp using tunnels. They try to get 250 men out using one tunnel. They got 76 people out but the real adventure starts when they are out of the tunnels and in the German terrain. 

I liked the movie because it was historical and I love history movies. The movie to me was kind of like a thriller because it always kept me wanting to know what was happening next. I liked how the movie was based off a true story but also was extent of fiction. I also like Steve McQueen. He is one of my favorite actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment