Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Beatles

"A Hard Days Night", directed in 1964, and "Help" directed in 1965, were directed by Richard Lester in Although they are both about "The Beatles", they both do have similarities and a few differences. 

"A Hard Days Night" and "Help" were both silly movies. They were designed to show how the Beatles life-style was. In "A Hard Days Night" it was mainly a movie about every day life for the Beatles.  The songs in the movie were mostly about girls. In the Movie "Help" the movie was still a bit silly but had a plot to go along with the movie. 

I had not listened to much of the Beatles but after watching these movies I have started to like their music a lot more. I liked how they played Beatle song's throughout the whole movie. "A Hard Days Night" did not interest me that much but the music did. I liked how in "Help" there was a plot and actually had a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment